Food & Beverages
Restaurant and Bar @ Ara Damansara
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A restaurant located in Ara Damansara which combine the concept of restaurant, bar and cafe, establish in January 2019.
- Other than serving foods, they also serving alcohol drinks and coffee for those late night drinkers and early morning coffee lovers.
- Offerings a decent selection of Japanese, Chinese and Indian cuisine, and a wide range of beverage, from alcoholic to non-alcoholic.
- There were few dining sections with different style, which allow customer to chose a place to chill based on their preference area.
- Scheduled live band performance are part of the activities in the restaurant to create a chill and relaxing environment during dine in or having a cup of drink.
Strength & Opportunity
- Business combine of restaurant, bar and cafe with different style of dinning sections, a great place to hang out, widely preferred by the public.
- Strategic location, business located in Ara Damansara, a high-end residential area, have very good traffic among the neighborhood.
- Asking price including brand and business assets.
- Initial capital comes with renovation (worth RM 1,500,000) and equipment (worth RM 450,000), total value of RM 1,950,000.
- A total shop lot size of 13800 sq ft. (Section A = 2000 sq ft., Section B = 1800 sq ft., remaining section = 10,000 sq ft.)
- Rental per month is RM 2.30 per sq ft. only, with rental deposit of 2 months + 1 month advance.
- Customer average spending is RM 20 per person.
- Training and coaching can be provided if new owner need it. (young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome)