Food & Beverages
Famous Taiwanese Fruit Tea @ Cheras Traders Square
Cheras, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- Business so called the Starbucks of Taiwan’s juice industry, landed Malaysia in 2019.
- Serve healthy and wholesome beverage that you won’t feel guilty drinking everyday.
- With unusual names and colourful drinks, you can’t help but to be cheered up the moment you step into this cafe.
- Perfect for gatherings of big groups or simply just chilling by yourself, this place has all you need to have a great time.
Strength & Opportunity
- Business rare in Malaysia, and fits Malaysian now who encourage eat green, eat healthy. Targets students and ladies who prefer lifestyle and wellness market
- Strategic location, business located in Cheras Traders Square (beside C180), a high traffic commercial area, surrounded have a lot of restaurant, bar, karaoke, and shop, famous hangout place among teenagers. Nearby shopping mall (Aeon Mall Cheras Selatan), hospital (Columbia Asia Hospital) and residential area.
- Asking price including franchisee brand and business assets.
- Initial capital comes with a total value of RM 100,000 including business equipment.
- Shop lot size of 1400 sq ft.
- Rental per month is RM 12,000 only.
- Customer average spending is between RM 14 to RM 18 per person.
- Business resources (such as management team, supplier database, etc.) can be provided if new owner need it.
- Training and coaching can be provided if new owner need it. (young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome)