Food & Beverages
Famous Bubble Tea Shop @ Nilai
Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
China’s famous boba tea, master the craftsmanship art of Taiwanese hand-made pearls, we has always been about the highest quality preparation process and incremental improvement of its pearl milk tea products.
“The use of good ingredients and practices beyond reproach are paramount to our tea bubbles’ brand-building concept”.
As such, we are a much-loved pearl milk tea brand and are no stranger to the urban scene.
Tea bubbles of today have branched out from its original role as a gelatin-like substance that merely added a pleasant consuming experience - they now offer a myriad of wonderful “bite textures” that will sure to be a delightful experience at anytime. And we use only the best fruit and vegetable extracts for our bubble teas. Which is why you get that pleasant, lingering after-taste that is unmistakably, our milk tea and its pearls’ magic at work. Also, through the natural process of making these pearls, we yielded pleasant colours that really added a unique look with characteristics and taste of our many variations, that is sure to whet anyone’s appetite for the best bubble teas in town.
Selling 100% share
Reason for sale
Owner leaving country and move back to Australia.
Yearly Revenue: RM 300,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- Strategic location, business located in a commercial area in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. Nearby INTI International University, student hostel and residential area.
- Asking price including franchisee brand and business assets.
- Initial capital comes with a total value of RM 130,000 including renovation (worth RM 100,000), balance stock (worth RM 5,000) and business fitting and equipment (worth RM 25,000).
- On-going and ready business, new owner is able to operate business immediately after take over.
- Shop lot size of 1300 sq ft.
- Rental per month is RM 3,300 only.
- Current employee can be provided to the new owner (4 part timers).
- Training and coaching can be provided if new owner need it. (young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome)
- Customer average spending is RM 25 per person.