Food & Beverages
Chinese Steamboat Hotpot Restaurant @ Eco Ardence
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A humbly Chinese restaurant located in the heart of Eco Ardence, Setia Alam serving steamboat with a homemade soup base which makes a of different compared to the regular steamboat out there. They have 4 types of soup base fish bone soup, pork bone soup, vegetarian soup, and tom yum soup. Serving Bak Ku Teh during daytime & Steamboat at night!
Strength & Opportunity
- Strategic location, business located in Eco Ardence, a vibrant and cute environment with colourful containers housing an array of interesting eateries, snacks, desserts and other shops. All of that tucked away in an urban garden with a playground and lake..
- Asking price including brand and business assets.
- Offer including loose items, equipment and assets (worth RM 50,000), recipes (worth RM 50,000), and MISC (worth RM 20,000), a total value of RM 120,000.
- Shop lot size is 1386 sq ft.
- Rental per month is RM 7,851.60 only, with service charges of RM 1,663.20. (landlord is looking at giving a discount)
- Customer average spending is RM 50 per person.
- Training and coaching can be provided if new owner need it. (1 month duration, young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome)
- Current employee can follow to new owner. (1 pax)
**Asking price is negotiable subject to serious buyer only.