Food & Beverages
Chinese Kopitiam Food Court Restaurant @ Shah Alam (Corner Lot)
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Selling Off 100%
- A Chinese Kopitiam food court business located in Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Having various food kiosks serving variety of Chinese cuisine, owner serving beverage only.
- Business has been operate 1 and half year. (Since early 2019.)
- Asking price including the brand, all the business assets and 1 hostel for foreign workers.
- Shop lot size is approximate 40 x 80 sq. ft. (Corner lot.)
- Hostel size is approximate 22 x 80 sq. ft. (Same row shop lot, have 7 rooms, equipped with fan, light, air conditional and water heater.)
- Total rental per month is RM 8,500. (RM 1,000 is for hostel.)
- Rental deposit is RM 18,000, included in asking price. (RM 3,000 is for hostel.)
- Collecting total RM 11,400 rental per month from the food kiosk owners. (9 food kiosks.)
- Collecting total RM 600 rental per month from the hostel. (2 rooms are renting out for kiosk workers to stay, others are occupied for own workers.)
- Customer average spending is around RM 10 per customer. (For drinks only.)
- Restaurant details:
***200++ Sitting capacity
***POS System + Dual Screen Customer Display + Ordering tablet + Kitchen Printer
***6 stove kitchen
***18 feet commercial kitchen exhaust
***10hp Cooling system
***2 unit of removeable cooling blower
***6 x chiller or freezer
***60" smart TV + TV box
***Stocks, worker, kiosk and everything give up together
***22 x designed ceiling fan
***4 x wall fan
***11 x stainless steel kiosk + stainless steel table + cooking equipment
***6 x washing basin
***Toilet all renovated with exhaust fan and handicap holder
***Centralized gas distribution system
Selling 100% share
No time to manage, owner have other business to take care.
Yearly Revenue: RM 1,000,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- "Kopitiam" culture is well-known among Malaysian-Chinese, popular eat and chill place, able to find variety cheap and nice Chinese food in only one place.
- Strategic location, located in a commercial area, main city road in Subang 2, guaranteed high traffic crowd in the area; same row shop lot have 7-11, 99 Speedmart, pasar malam, cooking essential shop, Cosway, KK Supermart, stationary shop, and hardware shop; surrounding have housing area.
- Having regular customer.
- Asking price included rental deposit. (No need to pay extra for it.)
- Ready and operating business. (New owner can immediate generating sales after take over.)
- Monthly sales able to generate around RM 80,000 to RM 100,000 with selling beverages and collecting rental from food kiosk owners only. (New owner is highly recommended to operate few more food kiosk itself to generate more income and lower
- Low shop lot rental.
- Rental collecting from food kiosk already generating sales and able to cover rental itself.
- Current employees can follow to new owner. (Total 9 of them, 1 is local)
- Suppliers contact and database can all pass to new owner.
- Training and coaching can be provided to the new owner. (Young entrepreneur with no experience are welcome.)