- Well known Artisan Cafe's BRAND NAME and CONCEPT for sale.
- This business has come a long way, from a small artisan cafe to a known name across the nation today.
- Our focus is artisanal and kind good food. We make everything from scratch from roasting coffee to naturally cultivated levain sourdough bread loaves, cakes, pastries, hot food right up to hand made pickles, sauces and ice cream.
- We use 100% natural ingredients, no preservatives or additives, instead hone our techniques and hand skills to produce every single product we serve at the cafe.
- We are recently featured in the trending Netflix program 'Jason Can't Cook' ‘阿賢拜师’, amongst top restaurants at Malaysia namely Dewakan and Bref.
Selling 100% share
Yearly Revenue: RM 550,000.00
Employees: 3 to 10 person
Strength & Opportunity
- A well established concept and reputable brand name in the specialty coffee industry at Klang valley with a high value of intangible goodwill.
- Our repertoire of artisan recipes.
- Strong regular customer base.
- 4.8 star ratings at Facebook and 4 star ratings at Google based on customers reviews.
- Steady income from Day One.
- One month of training and implementation of know-how included.
-We achieved many media accolades from TimeOut KL, Sin Chiew Jit Poh newspaper, Sean Yoong from eatdrinkkl and various reputable reviews online.
‘Best Coffee Shops at KL’, TimeOut KL, October 2019.
‘Best Cafe for Brunch KL’, TimeOut KL, 2017
Featured in article 吃最好，也吃得安心
Sin Chiew Jit Poh, 25 June 2016
‘ Best Coffee Shops in Kl’ TimeOut KL, 2016.
‘Top 45 Cafes, Best for Coffee’, TimeOut KL, May 2015.
‘KL Best Cafes for Cold Brew’, TimeOut KL, 2015.
‘10 Best KL Cafes of 2014’
‘5 Cool Cafes around KL’
Lifestyle Asia, 2014.
- Recently listed as ‘Best Coffee Shops at KL’ by TimeOut KL, October 2019.
- The business is continuously growing with recent feature in Astro (November 2018) and trending now at Netflix program ‘Jason Can’t Cook’ ‘阿賢拜师’ since May 2019. We were featured amongst other top restaurants at KL namely Dewakan and Bref. Most importantly we are still receiving new customers every week as a result of this TV program and our well established reputation in the F&B industry.
- Good potential to increase further revenue for evening business as our operations hours were until 6pm with one off day per week.
- Great advantage to decide on suitable location of your choice.