- Combination concept of Tourist Attraction and Ladies Garment Boutique. AMG first founded in July, 2017, located at the prime area of Petaling Street, well known as Chinatown Kuala Lumpur (one of the tourist hotspot in KL)
- Along these 2 1/2 years journey, thousand of tourists visited our attractions, shopping, snap photo with bruce lee and having great time learning Malaysia culture. Many group tour from Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, India, Student Tour and Local Tour cooperate with AMG.
- Media such as Sin Chew, Zhong Guo Bao, lots of magazine reporters and bloggers visit and report either online or offline. AMG also been one of the member in Kuala Lumpur Tourism Assosiate and in 2018 chosen by goverment (cultural) to provide learning for student holiday, project called SENI, BUS KL.
Last year November (2019), we had invited famous artist to upgrade Lost in Chinatown tourist zone, using glowing art painting method to create a 5D Glowing Cultural room, first in Malaysia and really inspiring tourists.
*Note: RM120k include around RM50k stock (fashion) and around RM50k rental deposit.*
Strength & Opportunity
- Chinatown is a tourist must visit Hotspot zone in Kuala Lumpur. That is the reason we build up an attraction for tourist to visit. Our concept is same as cinema, selling ticket to each visitation.
- Imagine everyday 200 to 500 tourists visit Lost in Chinatown, everyone pay RM8 entrance ticket, daily sales can be RM1600 to RM4000, which means monthly 48K to 120K. (Not include merchant selling at ground floor)
- All renovation and asset worth more than RM 200k
- Tallest building in Malaysia is just beside Chinatown, population and tourists will be double up in this area.
- 5 minutes walk from Central Market or famous tourist hotspot "Guai Zai Hong"
- Still in early stage of business building up, with more media exposure and advertising, we believe in another 5 years, it can become a very good 6 to 7 figures income.
- Capacity: Shop ground floor is 22 x 120, 3 floors, can fit up more than 200 customers .
- Staff will be provided to new owner
- Training and support ( purchase stock training, business operation ) will be provided for 2-3 months.
- Rental: RM22,000
- 2 full trained worker will be provided to new owner
- Current stock asset value: RM20K